users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JACC Intermittent problem

From: Kumar Jayanti <Vbkumar.Jayanti_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:27:16 +0530

Vincent Deschênes wrote:
> No, I am sorry I do not think our application would run on V2.
>
> Were you able to find a way for the username to not be re-initialized between authentications ?
>

> Could you point me out at which package and files to look at and how to obtains it.
> I really need to understand the problem and fix it.
> Maybe I could add some logs in glassfish code that would help understand the problem.

I tried looking a bit but was unable to figure out anything so far. I am
keen to fix this problem too. Can you first set the Security Logging
Level to FINE. You will find the file
logging.properties in domains/domain1/config/

javax.enterprise.system.core.security.level=INFO

set the level to FINE and restart server.

And send me the logs. Also can you send me the call stack when this
mixup is happening. I have a customer escalation which is keeping me
busy, i will try to reproduce ur problem.

regards,
kumar

regards,
kumar