users@glassfish.java.net

Web application Directory listing disable not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:05:19 PST

Hi there,
I am facing a strange issue.
I have disabled directory listing in my domain, like the way i found in the forum.
changed in default-web.xml true to false for listing param:
<init-param>
<param-name>listings</param-name>
<param-value>false</param-value>
</init-param>

But the directory listing is not disabled, [b]even after redeploying the application.[/b]

The most strangest thing is that, it is disabled when i follow the following scenario :
undeploy the application
stop server, start server
deploy application.
After doing this directory listing is disabled.

Can somebody help me fix this issue please.
Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'vivekmv2000' (vivekmv2000_at_rediffmail.com)]