users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX RS / Jersey Question

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 04:23:06 PST

First, thanks very much, I'll post on the "users_at_jersey.dev.java.net" in the future.

Secondly, thanks for suggesting the jersey-json module as part of the dependency; as indicate by the documentation (which I read, but apparently missed):

Non-maven developers require:

    * jackson-core-asl.jar,
    * jettison.jar,
    * jaxb-impl.jar,
    * jaxb-api.jar,
    * activation.jar,
    * stax-api.jar

[b]and additionally, if not depending on the jersey-bundle.jar, non-maven developers require: jersey-json.jar [/b]

So to sum things up this seems to allow the serialization of the JSONObject from the client to the server - hope this helps someone else --

    * jersey-core.jar
    * jersey-client.jar
    * jsr311-api.jar
    * jettison.jar
    * jersey-json.jar
    * jackson-core-asl.jar
    * jaxb-impl.jar
    * jaxb-api.jar
    * activation.jar
    * stax-api.jar

Thanks for your tips.
[Message sent by forum member 'hoffman462' (HoffmanDanielG_at_gmail.com)]