users@glassfish.java.net

Open Solaris Can't Start Glassfish server

From: phani007 <phani.bellamkonda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 07:41:21 -0800 (PST)

Dear Techies,

I'm new to Solaris Platform, I Installed Open Solaris and its working fine,
recently I tried to install Glass fish server on this machine, Installation
went fine and when I tried to start the start the glassfish server I got the
following error.

Here is the error is see:

Service com.sun.enterprise.admin.server.core.JmxConnectorLifecycle_at_e8ef4c
cannot be started! : com.sun.appserv.server.ServerLifecycleException:
Cannot bind to URL
[rmi://hit-nxdomain.opendns.com:8686/management/rmi-jmx-connector]:
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectIOException: non-JRMP server at remote endpoint]
CORE5071: An error occured during initialization
com.sun.appserv.server.ServerLifecycleException: Cannot bind to URL
[rmi://hit-nxdomain.opendns.com:8686/management/rmi-jmx-connector]:
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectIOException: non-JRMP server at remote endpoint]
at
com.sun.enterprise.admin.server.core.JmxConnectorLifecycle.onStartup(JmxConnectorLifecycle.java:153)
at
com.sun.enterprise.server.ApplicationServer.onStartup(ApplicationServer.java:446)
at
com.sun.enterprise.server.ondemand.OnDemandServer.onStartup(OnDemandServer.java:134)
at com.sun.enterprise.server.PEMain.run(PEMain.java:409)
at com.sun.enterprise.server.PEMain.main(PEMain.java:336)
at
at
at com.sun.enterprise.server.PELaunch.main(PELaunch.java:415)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot bind to URL
[rmi://hit-nxdomain.opendns.com:8686/management/rmi-jmx-connector]:
javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectIOException: non-JRMP server at remote endpoint]
at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectorServer.newIOException(RMIConnectorServer.java:804)
at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectorServer.start(RMIConnectorServer.java:417)
at
com.sun.enterprise.admin.jmx.remote.server.rmi.JmxConnectorServerDriver.startConnectorServer(JmxConnectorServerDriver.java:240)
at
com.sun.enterprise.admin.server.core.JmxConnectorLifecycle.onStartup(JmxConnectorLifecycle.java:134)
... 9 more

I'm stuck here, can anybody please guide me to solve this issue.

Thanks In Advance

Regards,
Phani Kumar .B