users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF V3 - Cannot resolve reference Remote ejb-ref

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:46:03 PST

I had the same problem with the 2 EJBs too. The fact is that the WAR has a reference on the EJB-jar and copies the JAR into the /lib of the WAR-file. Since GFv3 scans the /lib of the WAR, it deploys also the EJB in the WAR file.

You must make sure that the EJB is not copied into the /lib directory of the WAR. Netbeans already takes care of this (with ANT). Only Maven is not that smart and copies the EJB into the WAR. I hope they will fix this soon. The same goes for the Webservices. It works with ANT, but not with Maven. But there I have other problems.

Greetings
Jan
[Message sent by forum member 'ossaert' (jan_decooman_at_yahoo.com)]