users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Will Glassfish 3.1 support clustering? BC it appears that 3.0 doesn't

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:22:31 +0100

You are correct that v3.0 does not offer clustering and centralized admin at this point.
Java EE 6 and modularization were the top goals for this release.

The best I can suggest at this point is to read these two comments by Oracle's Mike Lehmann, WebLogic PM :
- http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=59317#332067
- http://blog.eisele.net/2010/02/glassfish-vs-weblogic-10-visions-for.html?showComment=1265316113593#c573858513072567459

hth,
-Alexis