users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Webservice tester

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:23:35 -0500

the 2 most frequently used network transports are HTTP and TCP

any other network transports would need to be specifically configured

//server code configures listener to use TCP Transport (instead of HTTP)

msgContext.setTransportName("TCPTransport");

//client code defines Call to use TCP Transport (instead of HTTP)

Call.setTransportForProtocol("tcp",samples.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.class);

HTH
Martin Gainty