users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Create installer for enterprise application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:48:40 PST

hi,
I've attached the installer script I used to this message.
Please unpack it into your project directory (along with src, built, dist directories).
Open the the file GlassfishDeployment.nsi and change the word MyApp to the name of your application which is also you .ear file.
The script contain comments and it is pretty short.

It has checking of the result of the deploy operation although I've been testing it and asadmin return 0 when it was successful as well as when it fails so it does not report errors right now.

I've been using it with Glassfish v2.1, haven't test it with V3.

Ido
[Message sent by forum member 'ido_ran' (ido.ran_at_gmail.com)]