users@glassfish.java.net

Merchant is requiring me to update my SSL keystore!?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:09:54 PST

I recently received an email from our merchant service that I'll need to import some new root and intermediate certs. I get really nervous when anything involving SSL needs to be done in GF, since it was such a pain to get it working to begin with.

Here's the link:

http://www.cybersource.com/support/sslcert/

What are the dangers? What should I be aware of? Can I do this while the server is running? Any words of wisdom or gotchas would be helpful.

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'zambizzi' (zambizzi_at_gmail.com)]