users@glassfish.java.net

Problem when the JWS client is runned using IP address

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 06:53:55 PST

Dear all,

when I try to send entities with manytoone lazy relationship from swing client to a session bean (by save), the session bean receives empty entities - all fields of the entities are null. The client receives entities from server correctly.

This happens only when the client is runned using JWS with URL containing IP address(although from the computer with glassfish). When the client is runned using URL with localhost, hostname or from IDE, the entity is returned correctly. The entity is also returned correctly, when the manytoone relationship is eager.

My env: Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1.1 ((v2.1 Patch06)(9.1_02 Patch12)) (build b31g-fcs), Netbeans IDE 6.7.1, Eclipselink 2.0.0, JDK 6.0.17.

I use the default glassfish configuration with FlexibleJDBCRealm. Is something wrong in my configuration?

Michael
[Message sent by forum member 'anaq' (anaque_at_gmail.com)]