users@glassfish.java.net

Problem logging into GF Admin Console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 07:38:16 PST

Hi all.

I am having problems accessing the GF Admin Console after deploying the Fedora Commons (http://www.fedora-commons.org/) web application in GlassFish 2.1.1.

1) If I deploy the web application and log out of the GF Admin Console, I can't log back in, with the error in the server log is: [b]Web login failed: Login failed: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for fileRealm[/b]. But GF and the web application are running fine.

2) However if I disable the web application, I can log in to the GF Admin console with no errors.

What I suspect is happening is that the Fedora Commons web application uses a JAAS filter and this somehow interferes with the GF Admin Console's login authentication module.

Any one encountered this before? Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Cheers,
Eric
[Message sent by forum member 'eliao' (the.eric.liao_at_gmail.com)]