users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v2.1 - Replacing default SSL keys

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:10:28 PST

Hello,

I need some help with Glassfish and SSL. I want to replace the SSL keys which are installed with the initial installation of Glassfish and/or Glassfish Enterprise. I think I understood that one uses keytool the other certutil but I simply can not find some documentation how to create a new key, let it sign by a CA and use this new key as default for SSL.

Can someone point me to some clear and understandable :-) documentation?

Thanks a lot.

Greetings,
Willi
[Message sent by forum member 'schiegel' (willi.schiegel_at_bccn-berlin.de)]