users@glassfish.java.net

Stupid problem with http listeners! help please!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:53:06 PST

I just installed glassfish v3 and deployed my .war file (website)... I am able to access the site fine if i use the port at the end of the domain but find no way of accessing it without using a port number.

I created a http listener for port 80 but it still will not work.

the url for my test site is http://evibeta.info:59074/shoptalkk

currently only port 59074 and 8181 will work. How do i configure the listeners, or configure anything to go directly to the URL bypassing the port numbers.

I am new to this so any help would be much appreciated!

Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'tektwo' (user271_at_GMAIL.COM)]