users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Connection Pool Passwords

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:54:07 PST

My company decided some time ago that they wanted to try and eliminate plain-text passwords in configuration files and move towards an in-house system of password management similar to a keychain. I've been working on getting an application running in Glassfish but now I need to try and fall in line with the company policy of using the password management system and remove the plaintext info from the domain.xml. Does Glassfish provide straight forward ways to override how password information is defined/retrieved - especially for Connection Pool configuration.
[Message sent by forum member 'euqaz' (java.net_at_euqaz.net)]