users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3 as a Service on Windows Server

From: NBW <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:27:58 -0500

I just posted about this very topic. I'm suffering the same problem on
Windows XP Pro w/GF v3. v2 had this issue and you could set things straight
by adding the -Xrs option to domain.xml and processLauncher.xml files but
that doesn't appear to work with v3. Why this problem has to even exist and
isn't instead solved when you run the create service tool to begin with is
maddening.

-NBW