users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Which thread pools in GlassFish v2 should be optimized in order to

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 05:23:08 PST

Would it be possible to set this thread pool per HTTP Listener? Or per webapp?

How does this thread pool relate to the configurable thread pools?

My problem is that my webapp gets file upload requests from a small set (5-25) of clients, with large files over a slow net. So each request takes 10-60 seconds. As a result the 5 threads are exhausted, and other requests are blocked. The webapp becomes incommunicado. What would be the best way to configure Glassfish v2 to avoid that?
[Message sent by forum member 'tmpsa' (per.lindberg_at_facilitylabs.com)]