users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem running standalone Glassfish client as Eclipse plugin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 02:30:14 PST

Hi Stephan,

it's great to hear that it now works for you!
We were struggling with similar issues with Glassfish v2.1 as well and finally ended up in adding buddy policy entries. Glassfish classloading seems to be very picky about classloader issues and not to cooperate very well with the Eclipse plugin exporting mechanisms. But at least we got it running with v2.1 without any error messages now.

Thanks for your hint! But I guess we will be staying with Glassfish v2.1 for now until they got these problems fixed. Encountering such exceptions is always a bad feeling even though it seems to work in the end.

Best regards,
Dominik
[Message sent by forum member 'dmt_' (dominik.morent_at_knime.ch)]