users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cookie handling in GlassFishv3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:30:34 PST

Peter,

It seems I am following in your footsteps: Trying to get an agent running with an application on Glassfish v3, where our OpenSSO server is deployed on Glassfish 2.1.1

Thank you for identifying the cookie encoding work-around. For others, here is what I did to enable it on the OpenSSO console:

Configuration->Servers and Sites->(select your site)->Security

Click on "Inheritance Settings" and uncheck "Encode Cookie Value". Save

Back to Server Profile
Cookie

Check "yes" for Encode Cookie Value. Save.

Restart the opensso domain

What changes did you make to get the agent installed?

I did this:

add to domain.xml:

-bash-3.00$ diff domain.xml domain.xml.before_opensso
88,91c88
< <security-service audit-enabled="true" default-realm="agentRealm">
< <auth-realm classname="com.sun.identity.agents.appserver.v81.AmASRealm" name="agentRealm">
< <property name="jaas-context" value="agentRealm" />
< </auth-realm>
---
>       <security-service>
173,174d169
<       <jvm-options>-DLOG_COMPATMODE=Off</jvm-options>
<       <jvm-options>-Djava.util.logging.config.file=/var/glassfish/domains/s2/lib/classes/OpenSSOAgentLogConfig.properties</jvm-options>
211c206
< </domain>
---
> </domain>
diff login.conf login.conf.before_opensso
22,25d21
< agentRealm {
<     com.sun.identity.agents.appserver.v81.AmASLoginModule  required;
< };
<
Then I copied all the opensso agent .jar files to:
<domaindir>/lib
And all the opensso agent .properties and .txt files to:
<domaindir>/lib/classes
-bash-3.00$ ls -1 lib
agent.jar
applibs
classes
databases
ext
openssoclientsdk.jar
-bash-3.00$
-bash-3.00$
-bash-3.00$ ls -1 lib/classes
CompositeAdviceForm.txt
FormLoginContent.txt
OpenSSOAgentBootstrap.properties
OpenSSOAgentConfiguration.properties
OpenSSOAgentLogConfig.properties
PortCheckContent.txt
WSAuthErrorContent.txt
WSInternalErrorContent.txt
amAgentCore.properties
amAgentLog.properties
amFilter.properties
amRealm.properties
amToolsMessages.properties
amWebPolicy.properties
as81Tools.properties
asTools.properties
And you need to edit OpenSSOAgentBootstrap.properties
Have you found anything more?
[Message sent by forum member 'objectswitch' (public_at_peapod.net)]