users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception on Console Login Page

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:03:30 PST

Something must have changed (obviously). Did you also try to use NB with your Ubuntu-installed version of GlassFish? Perhaps NB is installing incompatible versions of jsf-api/impl jar files? Without more investigation, I cannot say what is causing the problem.

However, an easy solution would be to re-install GlassFish. You can either do this via Ubuntu, or download it directly from http://glassfish.dev.java.net. Before you uninstall GlassFish, I would backup your "domains" directory so you don't lose anything important.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ken Paulsen
[Message sent by forum member 'kenpaulsen' (ken.paulsen_at_sun.com)]