users@glassfish.java.net

Change encoding for HTML files

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 15:55:45 PST

Hi all, I have a Glassfish server. I handle my servlet encoding through an adequate filter on my web.xml and everything works ok with UTF-8 being my preference.
However through my web path I want to serve some raw html files. There comes the problem. The files are full UTF-8 (header encoding specified correctly, file text is UTF-8, evrything is OK). But Glassfish serves them as ISO-8859-1 for some reason and some special UTF-8 characters are ruined.

Any ideas?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'greek_manager' (greek_manager_at_hotmail.com)]