users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF V3 - Cannot resolve reference Remote ejb-ref

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:01:11 PST

Another problem seems to be Servlets defined in the shared library. For thees servlets the @ejb injection did not work :-(

After all it seems to me packaging a shared lib with some additional components is not a supported feature from Glassfish V3.?

Can anybody help me to find some more informations or tutorial how to package in Glassfish V3 or JEE6 complex EARs with a lot of libraries containing JEE components?
How can I provide a third-party with a component library containing EJB, WebServices and Servlets (containing ejb injections)? So they can use it in different EARs?
There are much articles about the simplified packaging of EJBs in WARs now in JEE6. But what if I simply want to use libraries with components and not doing all the coding in my web application.....

Thanks for any help in this issue.
Ralph
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika' (Ralph.Soika_at_imixs.com)]