users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dynamically set MBD max-pool-size

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:46:06 +1100

You can mix annotations and deployment descriptor elements.
If you define the exact same annotation/element, the deployment
descriptor value will overwrite the annotations, but that doesn't mean
it's either or as a whole.

I don't believe there are any annotations to configure the instance pool.
Actually, the annotations are standardized by the various JSR's. The
bean pool is not. So for such settings in sun-xxx.xml there are
generally no equivalent annotations.