users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What version of Woodstock components is using Glassfish V3 Admin Console GUI ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 08:41:26 PST

Hi Xavier,

Have you tried using it yet? There shouldn't be any problem using Woodstock that is specific to GlassFish v3. The version used in the GF Admin Console should not conflict with whatever version you choose to use in your application.

To test this, I downloaded an example .war file from the Woodstock website which contained a newer version of WS. The example ran mostly fine... it just had bugs in the application itself which were expected.

To answer your question about which version the GlassFish v3 Admin Console uses: 4.0.2.3. In the past we used 4.4.0.1. We downgraded to be consistent with GFv2 for maintenance reasons, and to avoid the JS client-side renderers in later versions of Woodstock which made JSF2 Ajax extremely difficult.

Good luck!

Ken Paulsen
[Message sent by forum member 'kenpaulsen' (ken.paulsen_at_sun.com)]