users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3 local ejb lookup problem.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 12:45:13 PST

Thanks I had already read that, but could not connect it to my own code.

It says:

java:global[/<app-name>]/<module-name>/<bean-name>

How do I find out what app-name, module-name and bean-name is? I do not have these set anywhere. The name of the ear and the name of the ejb jar?

Does having to specify these mean I need to specify a bunch of metadata somewhere in my application? Is this not going back a step?

Looking up my local interface by its FQ name could not have been any simpler and the code does not need to know anything more complicated.

This is not making sense. Sorry.
[Message sent by forum member 'milesy' (chris_at_chrismiles.org)]