users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 and mysql database access using Eclipse Galileo

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 10:52:35 PST

Thanks for the suggestion, but no, it doesn't help. That example uses GlassFish v2 which I have been able to do with no problems for quite a while now. It's GlassFish v3 specifically that isn't working. I also did go through all of the suggested steps in that example anyway, and I've done all of those things, but still get a null EntityManager from the injection.

One other point to note is that I'm trying to use this with Flex 4 and so I have the Flash Builder plugin installed in the GlassFish Bundle. Doesn't seem like that should affect the JPA part of things, but just wanted to mention it.

Renee
[Message sent by forum member 'drrevis' (renee_at_leadingstep.com)]