users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Create Node Agent in GF V3

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 14:44:16 +0100

While not a full detailed and committed roadmap, I'd invite you to read this piece from Mike Lehmann (Oracle WebLogic PM) :
http://blog.eisele.net/2010/02/glassfish-vs-weblogic-10-visions-for.html?showComment=1265316113593#c573858513072567459

Of course you can use mod_jk today with GlassFish v3 (but indeed no centralized admin/nodeagent at this point).

cheers,
-Alexis