users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can't Find Embedded Glassfish Source

From: Siraj Ghaffar <Siraj.Ghaffar_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 10:45:21 -0500

Embedded is part of the regular glassfish code. The embedded jars that
you referred to just package glassfish classes in a big jar, to make
them available without a regular glassfish install.

The embedded APIs are in common/glassfish-api/ - look for
org.glassfish.api.embedded. Most of the implementation classes are in
core/kernel - look for org.glassfish.kernel.embedded.