users@glassfish.java.net

OSGi HTTP Service Implementation not loading webapp to context

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 11:44:37 PST

Hi,

I am trying to deply a simple servlet as a osgi jar.

The container reports that it was successful loading the application to the context '/hello', but when I try to visit localhost/hello , I get a 404 file not found error.

Any Help is appreciated.

This is what the server prints out with FINEST setting on some loggers (see last few lines):
http://pastebin.com/f6d52b3b9

This is my Activator:
http://pastebin.com/f26e485d

This is my MANIFEST.MF:
http://pastebin.com/f2f2daa55

The servlet is a very basic hello world servlet without annotations.

Thanks for reading this far. Everything seems to be working fine, no warning no errors, so perhaps I am doing something stupid or missing something basic.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'fedevela' (fedevela_at_bluewin.ch)]