users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem running standalone Glassfish client as Eclipse plugin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 09:22:44 PST

Hello,

Sorry to sneak in but:
I've just downloaded SGES 2.1.1 patch02 and installed it.
I've also installed Eclipse 3.5.

What will happen now if I "install" the Eclipse Glassfish plugin ?
Will this plugin only configure Eclipse for integration with a Glassfish server, and can I then configure Eclipse/the plugin to point it to my existing V211P02 installation ?

Or is the above impossible and will the plugin install its own Glassfish V2 ánd V3 server and can it only be used with those ?
I hope not, because I need to use that particular SJES version/patch.

Please advice.
Thanks
EDH
[Message sent by forum member 'edwindhondt' (edwin.dhondt_at_hp.com)]