users@glassfish.java.net

FW: Mysql login problems

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:10:59 +0000

 Hi,

I did a check in command prompt and got this -

C:\Users\myname>which mysql
'which' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Thanks

eve

From: gorgeous65_at_msn.com
To: persistence_at_glassfish.dev.java.net; users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net; ejb_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:59:43 +0000
Subject: RE: Mysql login problems

Hi,

I am searching for the doc command to check if it is installed
cos I can only see it on the IDE. I can't see it in my control panel
program features. I can only see the mysql admin tools installed
which I installed yesterday.

I am assuming mysql was installed duriing my installation of the
full glassfish v2.1 and netbeans 6.7

Thanks

eve

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/