users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3, mod_jk and sticky sessions on http & https

From: Cam Bazz <cambazz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 21:57:19 +0200

yes, I have done the isSecure test, and that is exactly the case. I am
however now using apache based authentication. Another little thing I
tried was to enable the "Auth Pass Through"
(Indicate that the network listener receives traffic from an
SSL-terminating proxy server) - when i did that, the site worked, but
for some reason getRemoteAddr() would throw an exception. - (the login
servlet logs remote ip numbers upon successful login)

Best Regards,
-C.B.