users@glassfish.java.net

Re: creating a realm through admin-ui fails / console works; Glassfish v3

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:30:33 -0800

Regarding the expection that is threw and prevent user to edit any
un-instantiated realm, i have filed issue# 11623 so that the security
backend can fix it. But i have already implemented a work around for this.
Please let me know if you still see any issues in the security realm
area with 2/27 or later nightly build.

thanks
Anissa.