users@glassfish.java.net

How to create JMS Producer project from existing source in NB?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 05:28:11 PST

Hi Forum members,

I would like to find out how to create a JMS project (tut-installjavaeetutorial5\examples\jms\simple\producer) using existing source in Netbeans since the following attempts have not worked:

( i ) Create New Project (JMSMessageProducer) and choose Java EE project, Enterprise Application using existing source.
( ii ) Click Browse button to select the location by navigating to tut-installjavaeetutorial5\examples\jms\simple\producer but could not proceed further (couldn't click <NEXT> which is not available) with the message in red below:

     [b] !Project folder was in use. Please restart the IDE to reuse folder[/b].

This message persisted despite having restarted Netbeans as instructed to.

Alternatively, please provide some guidance on creating local connection factory (jms/ConnectionFactory) that would send messages to remote connection factory (jms/JupiterConnectionFactory) on the same queue (jms/myQueue) in a new standard Java EE project in Netbeans.

My purpose is the include the tut-installjavaeetutorial5\examples\jms\simple\producer\build.xml which includes customized targets to create both local & remote jms factory connections.

I am running Netbeans 6.7, JDK1.6.0_16 on Windows XP.

Thanks a lot,

Jack
[Message sent by forum member 'htran_888' (htran_888_at_yahoo.com.au)]