users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Manually customizing files in deployed war

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:54:48 -0800

2 things :

- don't use prelude. switch to the final version
- deploy an expanded directory rather than the war archive file and modify the files in that directory rather than modifying the ones in the domains directory.

To expand the war, just jar -xvf it.
to deploy a directory is the same command as deploying an archive : "asadmin deploy mydirectory"

jerome