users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Manually customizing files in deployed war

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:21:53 -0500

Hi Jerome,

Many thanks for your solution to my problem.

I would like nothing more to migrate to GF V3 Final (and propose to my
customers to do the same).

Unfortunately I need to use prelude until I find a way to either disable
some validation code that is new is v3-final (since V3-prelude), or fix
the underlying root cause problem:

<http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=72657&tstart=15>

Any advice on how to avoid (turn off) this new validation behavior
temporarily in my server? Thanks again.

--
Regards,
Farrukh