users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to: use Form based auth via JDBCRealm:oracle in Glassfish 3.0

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:24:10 +0100

Did you enabled the security manager on Glassfish? it comes disabled
by default....

did you configured all resources in the server ?

I can offer you a test project, perhaps not the most comfortable way
of testing your environment, but for sure the most safe method :) (I
also don't have time to login in your computer and dig it)

so, here it goes:

http://kenai.com/projects/puj/pages/Arena-dev

this application uses jdbc realm.. so after installing tat you should
be able to register a new account and login ..

or you can use the test user:

user: marley
password: teste

if you have problems trying the installation, let me to know.................