users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to: use Form based auth via JDBCRealm:oracle in Glassfish 3.0

From: Ron Monzillo <Ronald.Monzillo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:45:29 -0500

Felipe Gaścho wrote:
> Did you enabled the security manager on Glassfish? it comes disabled
> by default....

Felipe,
I may be misunderstanding the full context of the question, but in case
its not clear, the J2EE
container authorization system of all J2EE comaptible containers,
including Glassfish must be
able to function properly independent of whether the JVM security
manager is enabled.

IOW, Form Based Login must NOT be dependent on the security manager
being enabled.

Ron