users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Re: JAX-RS error code 500 = GlassFish HTML error page

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:19:35 PST

In the ticket I created, I suggested that GlassFish continue to display error pages (defined in web.xml, or the defaults), except when the response is sent by a JAX-RS resource. That's how it should be. Right now I have to disable my error pages, so if users try to access a web page that does not exist they will not see a pretty 404 error. I had to do that so the JAX-RS API would be usable. So, I don't think my ticket should have been closed, or at least it should have been changed to an RFE.