users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:14:20 -0800

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> I am running glassfish V3 and can not get the asadmin commands to work. I am running from the command window after I change to the bin folder. What am I doing wrong?

The only thing which is wrong at this point is that you are not giving
details on the errors/behaviors:-)
Maybe JDK is not installed correctly, maybe you have a disk hardware
error, maybe you paths/env are incorrect, maybe you are in the wrong
directory, maybe your computer is infected with viruses, mayve the
server is not correctly installed (which installer did you use?) maybe,
or maybe not.

Ludo