users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: JAX-RS error code 500 = GlassFish HTML error page

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:15:00 +0100

The old story... when does the GF team finally understand that it is
needed to cut off support for those pseudo-features with major GF
releases? I mean, it can't be true that one install the Java EE 6 RI and
first he has to do is to switch off things preventing to act like a
clean Java EE 6 RI. This is ridiculous. If some people like those
derivations from the spec, then pack all of them in a special legacy
profile which *those* people have to explicitly switch *on*... <very
angry/>

Regards
Markus