users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX-RS error code 500 = GlassFish HTML error page

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:27:05 +0100

On Jan 12, 2010, at 4:57 PM, Markus Karg wrote:

> So is that a bug in GF or is it not?

Well... i think it is, but i have discussed this before with the Web
tier developers and this behavior has been around a while so it is has
sort of become a feature that if removed may also cause frustration.

IMHO i think there should be a feature that can be enabled to turn off
such default error pages.

Paul.