users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Publishing to GlassFish V3 Error while deploying .ear file.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:21:20 PST

hi Arun;
      Well like I wrote in my first message I am using GlassFish V3 build 74.2 which I believe is the current release. I am using Eclipse Galileo Version: 3.5.1 Build id: M20090917-0800 which is a stand alone IDE.

The Metro plugin is the one I found at https://metroplugineclipse.dev.java.net/ which I downloaded a couple of days ago. The indications on the website are that it has a "draft" status, not really sure what that means or if it helps you any although. It does say that there was a modification by kohsuke on Dec. 9, 2009 so it is a fairly recent plugin.

Thanks for the reply,

glmarsh123
[Message sent by forum member 'glmarsh123' (glmarsh_at_cox.net)]