users@glassfish.java.net

GFv3 client maven dependency?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:46:30 PST

Hi!

I need to build and run a standalone ejb client from within maven. Said client performs a JDNI-lookup to retrieve session beans running on a local GFv3.
So my question is:
is there a maven dependency somewhere that includes all necessary client jars into the classpath? I basically need a gf-client.jar dependency.

I tried searching google and these forums, but anything i could find seemed to be about either embedding glassfish or the maven-glassfish-plugin, neither of which is my problem...
[Message sent by forum member 'nsn' (fish_at_nightspawn.com)]