users@glassfish.java.net

Re: deployment taking 45 minutes (a very long time)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 07:53:57 PST

Which version do you use v2.1 or v2.1.1?
We have the same problem whith our GF v2.1 cluster and I believe/hope that this is a known bug which is fixed with patch 2 for GF v2.1, see http://blogs.sun.com/GlassFishForBusiness/entry/sjs_as_9_1_u25
entry "[6774854] AS9.1 very, very slow to sychronize an 80Mb application via node agent, with `cluster' profile".
This patch is only available to customers with subscription however I assume that it is also included in v2.1.1.
If you are using v2.1 and upgrading to 2.1.1 fixes the problem I would be very interested.

Niklas.
[Message sent by forum member 'niklasg' (ngrossmann_at_amadeus.com)]