users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Deploy an application on server instance when the remote DAS is down ?

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:52:16 -0500

safest path is to install (locally) and then deploy to remote repositories afterward

from my own experience i know SAN has the capability to autoconfigure itself when comes online
so you may want to rethink your remote deployment architecture to use SAN devices (instead of NAS or DAS devices)
i dont believe either NAS or DAS devices have the capability you desire

i would ping maven users list for more info

Other suggestions?
Martin Gainty