users@glassfish.java.net

Deploy an application on server instance when the remote DAS is down ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 07:40:17 PST

Hello,

Is there a way to deploy an application on a server instance when the DAS that is located on a remote physical server can't be accessed or when the DAS is down ?

I know that the asadmin deploy command is a remote one, so no way to use it...

I hoped that there was a way to deploy an application only on an instance when the DAS was down and that the node agent would synchronize with the DAS the fact that a new application was deploy when the DAS would be again available. But I think that it's a dream ;-)...

My aim is to do an update of an application even if the remote DAS is not available.

If you have a solution ==> thanks !

Olvin
[Message sent by forum member 'olvin' (olivin_at_stesud.eu)]