users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running multiple GlassFish servers

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:19:24 +0100

If this is GlassFish 2.x, you should probably be using the cluster
profile and setup clusters if all instances host the same applications
(and share the same configs) or "standalone instances" otherwise.
Using a cluster means you have an independent DAS (Domain Admin
Server), not necessarily that there's any load-balancing or session
replication going on. You'd need to explicitly set those up (not that
it's particularly hard to do).

The GFv2.1 documentation is here: http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1343.6?

hth,
-Alexis