users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish on a Mac

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:07:19 -0700

On a project you can right click and look at properties. Under
properties you will find Server and Targeted Runtimes. In the server tab
you can double-click and open a server in the editor. If the domain is
broken, at this point you might see in red in the status at the bottom
of eclipse that says the domain does not exist.

Also, you can open Eclipse Preferences and take a look as
Server->Runtime Environments and when you click on an entry, it shows
the path at the bottom.

Hope that helps,
Rochelle