users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish on a Mac

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:56:05 PDT

Hi there... agh. I don't know what I did.. I think I changed it so that v2.1 uses JVM 1.5 and v3 Prelude uses JVM1.6 instead of default JRE's and clean the project, restart glassfish a few times and now it is working. Grr! thanks for trying to help anyway.

> On a project you can right click and look at
> properties. Under
> properties you will find Server and Targeted
> Runtimes. In the server tab
> you can double-click and open a server in the editor.
> If the domain is
> roken, at this point you might see in red in the
> status at the bottom
> of eclipse that says the domain does not exist.
>
> Also, you can open Eclipse Preferences and take a
> look as
> Server->Runtime Environments and when you click on an
> entry, it shows
> the path at the bottom.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Rochelle
[Message sent by forum member 'meowmee' (tearsea88_at_yahoo.com)]