users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 preview + EJB standalone client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:03:12 PDT

Well - I guess it's not *that* obvious... At least, I cannot find it.
The original question has to do with EJB 3.1 and portable global names and Glassfish v3.
I don't see that in the FAQ (I don't see one for EJB 3.1 anywhere) .

Just for completeness... The part I cannot seem to figure it is how to get the client to map from a portable global name, like "java:global/myEJB" to "iiop://localhost:3700/myEJB" - transparently, which was the whole point of the portable global name ... (I am guessing one has to configure some global directory somewhere, on the client side - but I don't know which/where...)

Help?

Moises
[Message sent by forum member 'mlejter' (moilejter_at_gmail.com)]